Tuesday 20 April 2010

Inuit illustration and psychedelic rock

Today I have been drawing inuit style illustrations and listening to psychedelic rock. This is a good day at work, and beats working out hexadecimal and RGB values colour tints which I was doing yesterday. While drawing these, I was listening to Simon Dupee - Kites, Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary, The Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints, The Beau Brummels - Magic Hollow, Grace Slick and The Great Society - Somebody to Love

I will have to work out how to add music to my blog posts!

I've just remembered... I used to have this great children's book, but I haven't seen it for a while, so either it is lost to the all consuming chaos of my belongings, or it has migrated to a new home. Anyway it was called The Wind has Wings: Poems from Canada - Compiled by Mary Downie and Barbara Robertson. ISBN 0-19-540432-7

No comments:

Post a Comment